Theoretical Backgrounds in Psychology
DATES: Unit tests are on ILearn and must be completed by the announced weekly Wednesday dates. Any changes in dates will be announced by email and on ILearn.
- Unit 1 Definitions and Issues in Psychology Feb. 3
Drop deadline: Feb. 5
Unit 2 Early Philosophy and Medicine Feb. 10
- Unit 3 17th and 18th Century
Background Feb. 24
- Unit 4 The Roots of Third Force
Psychology March 3
- Unit 5 Beginnings of Experimental
Psychology March 10
- Unit 6 Evolutionary Theory and
Clinical Psychology March 17
CR/NCR Request deadline: March 19
- Unit 7 Behaviorism March 24
Spring Recess, March 29-April 2
- Unit 8 Psychoanalysis and
Dynamic Psychology April 7
- Unit 9 Phenomenology,
Existentialism, and Humanism April 14
- Unit 10 Psychologists -- A changing
science and profession. April 21
Comrehensive exam (whenever the 10 units are mastered), but no later than April 28, May 5, May 12.
COURSE GRADE is the on campus comprehensive multiple choice exam score (best score of three forms that may be taken), when all 10 units have been mastered. Comprehensie exam is given by appointment only on Weds. 2-4 PM, in EP 306. See syllabus and later exam link for details.