Joanna Moss, Ph.D
Professor of Economics
- Ph.D. Economics - Graduate Faculty of the New School for Social Research, June
1978. Dissertation title: "The Yaounde Convention, 1964-1975." Major
specializations: international and development economics and labor economics.
- M.A. (with honors) in Economics - Graduate Faculty of the New School for
Social Research, January 1971. Fields of emphasis: international trade and
- B.A. San Francisco State University, Summer 1969: Interdisciplinary Social
Science (emphasis in economics).
- University of Uppsala, Sweden, 1967-68.
- Globalization Issues
- North-South International Trade
Class Schedule Fall 2013
- Economics 102, Section 3, T, Th 11:00-12:15, HSS 154
- Economics 102, Section 4, T, Th 12:35-1:50, HSS 154
- Economics/IR 635 Wed. 4:00-7:00, HSS 285
Office Hours Fall 2013
- Tues & Thurs. 10:00-11:00 AM
- Wednesday 3:00-4:00 PM
- By appointment