SFSU - University of Pacific Dental Post-Bac Program
2015-2016 Online Application
The 2015-2016 online application is now OPEN. The 2012-2013 application should be used until the new application becomes available. Deadline: April 1, 2015. Late applications will be considered if space is available.
2013-2014 Online Application
Contact Dr. Meena Tappouni, Dental Post-Bac Co-Director (415-338-1033).
Contact Dental Post-Bac Student Advisors (415-338-1033)
- Applicants must access and complete our Dental Reapplicant Program Online Application. This application includes a prompted personal statement, a prompted explanation of disadvantaged status, a listing of various types of experiences and a form to determine whether you are a California state resident. Deadline - April 1, 2015
- A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application must be sent to SFSU's Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. When filling out the FAFSA, be sure to indicate that you are applying for an undergraduate,post-bac program. Failure to fill out a FAFSA will result in our assumption that you are not socioeconomically disadvantaged and thus not eligible for financial aid in any form from the Program.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Three letters of reference, at least two from college science faculty members. A third letter, from a dentist, is highly recommended.
- A complete, up-to-date copy of your most recent AADSAS application (if applicable).
- Copies of official score reports for all attempts at the DAT (if applicable).
- A copy of a denial letter from a US dental school (if applicable).
- A copy of a letter from a school of dentistry inviting you to an interview (highly recommended if available).